Lifepack orders ship within 24-48 hours of your order being placed. You will receive an automatic email with your tracking number of the shipment as soon as the order is processed by the warehouse.
We offer a 1 year limited warranty on products against manufacturing defects*.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect after I’ve placed my order?
Can I add items to my existing order?
I’m getting an error during checkout that says my card is declined
- Make sure the address you are using is the same as the address on file with the bank. Billing address inconsistencies will cause your credit card to be declined. You should confirm that the billing information you’ve entered matches with what is on file for you with your credit card issuing bank. Please note! Declined transactions will appear on your billing statement as pending transactions. These pending transactions are deducted from your account balance temporarily and will clear from your account within 5 days. These funds are not held by Solgaard Design and the pending status can only be removed by your bank.
- The decline of your credit card could also be caused by insufficient funds on the credit card.
Is it possible to cancel my order?
Can I return an item for a refund?
How soon will my order be shipped?
I haven’t received a confirmation page by email.
What countries are you able to ship to?
How soon will I receive my order?
Can I track my order?
Do you deliver to PO box addresses?
I missed my delivery, how can I rearrange it?
What do I do if a parcel is lost?
What do I do if my parcel is damaged?
- Warranty inspection and service is arranged through and approved by Solgaard Support.
- If you think you may require warranty service, please contact us by submitting a support request.
- Warranty services are given priority and will be processed within 4 business days upon receipt of device by the Solgaard team.
- Please note: Solgaard Design is not responsible for lost packages if your package does not have any tracking information.
Solgaard product Warranty Details
- a) the product will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered; and
- b) the product will conform with the manufacturer's latest published instructions as set out on the website or in our product material at the time of your order.
- a) you specifying with reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the product is damaged or defective; and
- b) you providing us with the delivery note number and such other information as we reasonably require.
- (a) been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions; or
- (b) been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair; or
- (c) been dealt with or used contrary to our or the manufacturer's instructions for the product; or
- (d) eteriorated through normal wear and tear,